|Edition||2nd edition, Kindle edition|
|Book name||Deja review neuroscience|
|Publisher||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 2 edition (July 26, 2010)|
The best books are those which helps you to learn a lot in minimum time. By this, you can save more time and can invest on required study schedule. Neuroscience is a topic about which medical students must have relevant knowledge.
Deja Review Neuroscience PDF is known as the best book for maximum retention in minimum time. Let’s explore the content table, key feature and description of this book.
- The Deja review series reduces the course and focus on the main points. By this, you will able to learn the mandatory content for the preparation of the USMLE Step 1 exam.
- Focus on critical concepts helps students to learn in a short time and get success in the exam.
- Deja review series have an unbeatable content that provides a flash card for a quick review.
- Active recall questions are also there. They not only help you to focus but also helps in last minute reviews.
- Clinical vignettes are there in the end of each chapter. They prepare you for board and the USMLE Step 1 type questions.
- The size of this informative book is portable. You can carry this book even in your coat-pocket.
- The bookmark is also included in Deja Review Neuroscience PDF that guides you through flash car presentations.
- This book was published in 2010. Seven more science books are included in Deja review series.
You May also interested in it
- NMS SURGERY CASEBOOK PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- PRETEST EMERGENCY MEDICINE PDF [DIRECT LINK]
- Harriet line handbook 21st edition PDF
- The patient’s history on an evidence-based approach to differential diagnosis PDF
- Practical radiology a symptom-based approach PDF
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology Eleventh Edition PDF
- Pediatric primary care 6th edition PDF
- Katzung Pharmacology 13th Edition PDF
- Katzung Pharmacology 14th Edition PDF
- Basic and clinical pharmacology PDF
- Advanced practice nursing procedures 1st edition PDF
- The Sanford guide to antimicrobial therapy 2018 PDF
- Infectious diseases a clinical short course 3e PDF
Go through this content table and you will come to know about the complete package this book is providing for your studies.
- Embryology and Histology
- Spinal Cord
- Brainstem and Cranial Nerves
- Cerebral Anatomy
- Sensory Systems
- Motor Systems
- ANS and Hypothalamus
- Vascular and Traumatic Injury
- Intracranial Neoplasms
- Infectious Diseases
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Dementia and Degenerative Disease
- Congenital Disorders
- Nutritional and Metabolic Disease
- Peripheral Neuropathy
After going through the article you must want to buy this. Well, you can order Deja Review Neuroscience PDF from Amazon. They offer you the best quality books at the most reasonable rates.
Share this informative article with your friends and fellows who are also preparing for the USMLE Step 1 exam. This book will be equally beneficial during clinical practice for sure.