|• ISBN-10: 0071715177
• ISBN-13: 978-0071715171
|Book name||Deja review internal medicine 2nd edition|
|Publisher||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 2 edition (June 13, 2011)|
Good books work as stairs to success in education. The more time you spend with relevant an informative books, the more chances of success is bright.Deja review internal medicine 2nd edition PDF is one of those books which have all the relevant material required for scoring well in different board exams.
Let explore about the book’s content, description, and key features. We are sure that after going through the article you will be aware of all the facts and figures about the book even before opening that.
- One of the most highlighted key features of this book is that it consists of flash cards. They help students to recall all the questions which they have learned before.
- It boils down all the extra material and only focuses on the critical points which are necessary to know. By this students can do preparation in the least time.
- The writing format of this book is very helpful to learn more in less time. You will find 2 column, flash card, and quick read question-answer format.
- Deja review internal medicine 2nd edition PDF is considered for last minute revision. Due to this students can revise all the valid points before the test.
- Clinical vignettes are given in the last of each chapter. By practicing those question students get an idea about solving board question.
- This incredible book is available in portable size. You can carry this bundle of knowledge where ever you want in your handbag or coat pocket.
- Bookmarks are also there to guide you straight towards the flashcards.
- With the help of the content provided in this helpful book students can figure out their weaknesses and can do better preparation for USMLE Step 2 CK.
You May also interested in it !
The content of this book has been divided into 12 chapters. These chapters have further elaborated under many headings.
Chapter 1. The Basics
Chapter 2. Cardiology
Chapter 3. Pulmonology
Chapter 4. Neurology
Chapter 5. Gastroenterology
Chapter 6. Hematology-Oncology
Chapter 7. Rheumatology
Chapter 8 Nephrology
Chapter 9. Endocrinology
Chapter 10. Infectious Disease
Chapter 11 Dermatology
Chapter 12. Clinical Vignettes Review
SarvenezSadaat, MD is resident of California. She got her medical degree from the University of California, Irvine.
You can order Deja review internal medicine 2nd edition PDF from Amazon. They provide the best quality at the most reasonable price and at your doorstep. Share this wonderful piece of information with your friends and fellows so that they can also take full advantage out of this. This book is a perfect gift for the people who are related to the medical field.