|Book name||Deja Review Behavioral Science, Second Edition 2nd Edition, Kindle Edition|
|Author:||Gene R. Quinn|
In need of a review that quickly covers all aspects of the Behavioral Science medical and USMLE course? Deja Review Behavioral Science, Second Edition 2nd Edition, Kindle Edition PDF is here to save the day. The flash card format has proven to be highly efficient review before exams. It covers the entire array of topics that is broadly classified under the following; human development and physiology, psychiatric disorders and treatment, and ethics, healthcare, and statistics. The quick recall of knowledge is followed by ‘Make a diagnosis’ Clinical vignettes which enable application of knowledge to the clinical context. The book highlights mnemonics and key points that have proven to be high yielding on exams. The book lives u to its motto; maximum retention, minimum time.
Table of Contents
Section I: Human Development and Physiology
Chapter 1. Early Stages of Life: Infancy to Childhood
Chapter 2. Middle stages of life: Adolescence to Childhood
Chapter 3. Late Stages of life: Aging Death, and Bereavement
Chapter 4. Psychoanalytic Theory
Chapter 5. Learning Theory
Chapter 6. Sleep Science and Disorders
Chapter 7. Sexuality
Chapter 8. Abuse and Aggression
Chapter 9. Suicide
Chapter 10. Genetic Basis of Behavior
Chapter 11. Neurochemistry in Behavior Sciences
Section II: Psychiatric Disorders and Treatment
Chapter 12. Psychotic disorders
Chapter 13. Mood Disorders
Chapter 14. Anxiety Disorders
Chapter 15. Cognitive Disorders
Chapter 16. Somatoform Disorders
Chapter 17. Personality Disorders
Chapter 18. Dissociative Disorders
Chapter 19. Substance and Abuse Disorders
Chapter 20. Food Disorders
Chapter 21. Child Psychiatry
Chapter 22. Psychopharmacology
Section III: Ethics, healthcare, and statistics
Chapter 23. Clinical practice and difficult situations
Chapter 24. Medical Ethics and Legal Issues
Chapter 25. Health Care in the United States
Chapter 26. Epidemiology and Research Design
Chapter 27. Biostatistics
You May also interested in it !
- sketchy medical 2017(microbiology + pharmacology + pathology) pdf
- Pocket Medicine 6th edition pdf
- First Aid USMLE Step 2 CS PDF
- Master the Boards Step 3 PDF
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018, 28th Edition pdf
- Rapid review pathology with student consult online access, 4e 4th edition pdf
- Step-up to USMLE step 2 CK fourth edition pdf
- OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY CORRELATIONS AND CLINICAL SCENARIOS 1ST EDITION PDF
- Up to date and concise text covers the entire coursework.
- A two-column flashcard format for the quickest review.
- High yielding questions and answers.
- Features Mnemonics and key points.
- Tabulated text for rapid revision.
- The new edition has a chapter on psychopharmacology.
- Easy to use Kindle edition relieves the hassle of carrying a book.
For all medical students of first and second years and candidates of the USMLE Step 1 exam, we highly recommend Deja Review Behavioral Science, Second Edition 2nd Edition, Kindle Edition PDF. Order it now at Amazon.com. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so their work becomes easier too.
Did the book help you ace the exam? Or were there questions on the exam that the book did not cover efficiently? Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using the book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you.