|Book name||Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2017|
|Publisher||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 56 edition (September 1, 2016)|
|Author:||Maxine A. Papadakis
Stephen J. Mcphee
Michael W. Rabow
Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2017 PDF gives healthcare professionals and students insight into disease diagnostic and therapeutic modalities as well as disease management. Apart from Internal medicine, the book includes specialized topics of sports medicine, women’s health, bisexual individuals health, and integrative medicine. With more than 1000 diseases and full-color illustrations, this book is a must-have for effective medical learning.
Table of Contents
- Disease Prevention & Health Promotion
- Common Symptoms
- Preoperative Evaluation & Perioperative Management
- Geriatric Disorders
- Palliative Care & Pain Management
- Dermatologic Disorders
- Disorders of the Eyes & Lids
- Ear, Nose, & Throat Disorders
- Pulmonary Disorders
- Heart Disease
- Systemic Hypertension
- Blood Vessel & Lymphatic Disorders
- Blood Disorders
- Disorders of Hemostasis, Thrombosis, & Antithrombotic Therapy
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Liver, Biliary Tract, & PancreasDisorders
- Breast Disorders
- Gynecologic Disorders
- Obstetrics & Obstetric Disorders
- Rheumatologic, Immunologic, & Allergic Disorders
- Electrolyte & Acid-Base Disorders
- Kidney Disease
- Urologic Disorders
- Nervous System Disorders
- Psychiatric Disorders
- Endocrine Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus & Hypoglycemia
- Lipid Disorders
- Nutritional Disorders
- Common Problems in Infectious
- Diseases & Antimicrobial Therapy
- HIV Infection & AIDS
- Viral & Rickettsial Infections
- Bacterial & Chlamydiallnfections
- Spirochetal Infections
- Protozoal & Helminthic Infections
- Mycotic Infections
- Disorders Related to Environmental Emergencies
- Inherited Disorders
- Sports Medicine & Outpatient
- Anti-Infective Chemotherapeutic & Antibiotic Agents
- Fundamentals of Human Genetics & Genomics
- Diagnostic Testing & Medical Decision Making
- Information Technology in Patient Care
- Integrative Medicine
- Podiatric Disorders
- Women’s Health Issues
- Lesbian & Bisexual Women’s Health
- Transgender Health & Disease
- Appendix: Therapeutic Drug Monitoring, Laboratory Reference Intervals, & Pharmacogenetic Testing
You May Also interested in it!
- Up to date and concise text.
- More than 1000 diseases.
- Tabulated text for rapid revision.
- Full-color illustration for effective understanding.
- Easy to use PDF edition relieves the hassle of carrying a book.
For all medical students and healthcare professionals, we highly recommend Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2017 PDF. Order it now at Amazon.com. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so their work becomes easier too.
Did the book help you build clinically effective concepts? Or were there concepts that the book did not cover efficiently? Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using the book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you.