|ISBN||• ISBN-10: 0071638563
• ISBN-13: 978-0071638562
|Book name||Current diagnosis & treatment obstetrics & gynecology|
|Publisher||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 11 edition (August 28, 2012)|
|Author:||y Alan H. DeCherney (Author), Lauren Nathan (Author), T. Murphy Goodwin (Author), NeriLaufer (Author), Ashley S. Roman (Author)|
The Lange series has been used by the professors and students from past 7 decades. They have trusted Lange due to its most recent and authentic content. Medical information has been provided in the most convenient way. Affordability and portable size make it superior among all.
Current Diagnosis & Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology Eleventh Edition PDF is one of the masterpieces of Lange. This book is loaded with all the required and latest information related to gynecology and obstetrics. More than 1000 diseases and disorders have been discussed in it. Let’s explore about the book and go through the content to get a proper idea.
You May also interested in it
- Essentials of Lifespan Development 4th Edition PDF Free Download
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine PDF Free Download
- Mosby’s Manual of Diagnostic and Laboratory Tests 6th Edition PDF Free Download
- Levoit lV-PUR131 Review
- Primary Care the Art and Science of Advanced Practice Nursing PDF Free Download
- Essentials of Obstetrics and gynecology PDF Download
- Guide To Clinical Documentation PDF
- Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery PDF
- Bailey and Love 27th Edition PDF
- Essential Clinical Procedures 3rd Edition PDF
- This book is based on the most recent diagnosis and treatment related to obstetrics and gynecology.
- All issues related to obstetrics and gynecology has been discussed in detail.
- The book content focuses on the patient’s management and clinical diagnosis (practically)
- Coverage to pathophysiology has been given in Current Diagnosis & Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology Eleventh Edition PDF Current diagnosis & treatment obstetrics & gynecology, eleventh edition pdf where it seems relevant to treatments and diagnosis.
- Gives priority to the prevention of diseases and medicine which is based on evidence.
- Above 500 image, diagrams and drawings have been included in the text related to anatomic.
- You will see the reflection of modern studies and latest researches as the content is thoroughly updated and upgraded.
- Diagnosis, Complications and Prognosis, Clinical Findings and Treatment is present with consistency.
- The content has been upgraded so you can find the management guidelines and the latest screenings.
Table of Contents
- Section I. Reproduction Basics
- Section II. Normal Obstetrics
- Section III. Pregnancy at Risk
- Section IV. Surgical & Medical Complications of Pregnancy
- Section V. General Gynecology
- Section VI. Gynecologic Oncology
- Section VII. Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Section VIII. Psychological & Social Issues
This book is filled with all the relevant information you need. People related to the field of gynecology and obstetrics can find the answer of almost all the queries. Feel free to order Current Diagnosis & Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology Eleventh Edition PDF from Amazon. They provide the best quality books at the most reasonable rates.
Share this article with your friends and fellows who are searching such books to learn the latest researches in the most convenient way.