|Book name||Crush Step 1: The Ultimate USMLE Step 1 Review, 2e 2nd Edition|
|Author:||Theodore X. O'Connell,
Ryan A. Pedigo,
Thomas E. Blair
In the race for the best USMLE Step 1, Crush Step 1: The Ultimate USMLE Step 1 Review, 2e 2nd Edition PDF remains a forerunner. Because of its high yield content and engaging full-color images, test takers across the globe have made this book their priority. It also guides you on how to strategically study for the Step 1 exam. The authors have left no topic unthrashed including Biostatistics, Dermatology, Cardiology, and Immunology, to name a few. The high yield USMLE-type questions allow for effective practice for the actual exam. The book promises to be a complete package.
You May also interested in it !
- sketchy medical 2017(microbiology + pharmacology + pathology) pdf
- Pocket Medicine 6th edition pdf
- First Aid USMLE Step 2 CS PDF
- Master the Boards Step 3 PDF
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018, 28th Edition pdf
- Rapid review pathology with student consult online access, 4e 4th edition pdf
- Step-up to USMLE step 2 CK fourth edition pdf
- EKG Plain and Simple 4th Edition Pdf
- First Aid for the Basic Sciences: Organ systems, Third Edition (First Aid Series) 3rd Edition, Kindle Edition PDF
- Kaplan Medical USMLE Step 1 Qbook (Kaplan USMLE) 5th Edition PDF
- Master the board USMLE step 2 CK fourth edition pdf
- USMLE Step 1 Lecture notes 2018 7-book set (Kaplan test prep) 1st edition pdf
- Case of files cardiology, 1st edition PDF
Table of Contents
- Biostatistics- includes median, mean, mode, statistics of diagnostic tools, clinical trials, bias and calculation of risks among several other topics.
- Biochemistry- major themes include protein structure and function, Enzymes, Nitrogen metabolism, and nucleic acid structure and function.
- Dermatology- includes the structure and functions of the skin and its diseases.
- Embryology- highlights the development of the human.
- Microbiology- contains the details on bacteriology, virology, and fungus, among other topics.
- Immunology- highlights human immunity against antigens and autoimmunity. Also includes infectious diseases.
- Pharmacology and Toxicology- discusses a vast array of drugs and toxins.
- Cardiology- structure, function, and diseases of the heart
- Gastroenterology- detailed discussion of the GIT tract’s structure and function.
- Hematology and Oncology- includes anemia, platelet disorders, and clotting disorders among other topics.
- Neurology- highlights effectors, receptors, nerve cells, and CNS among various other topics.
- Psychiatry- this discusses mental health and mental disorders
- Nephrology- high yielding content on kidney structure and function.
- Reproductive- discusses the ovaries, uterus, and the male reproductive organs, among other topics.
- Pulmonology-this chapter elaborates on the high yielding diseases of the respiratory tract.
- Accurate, up-to-date, and high yield content for the USMLE Step 1 exam.
- Full-color images explaining key content.
- Key points in the margins provide a quick revision of the basics.
- USMLE-type high yield review questions for extensive practice.
- Easy to understand, precise answers.
- Recurring tables make reviewing and memorizing easier.
If you are a candidate for the USMLE Step 1 exam, Crush Step 1: The Ultimate USMLE Step 1 Review, 2e 2nd Edition PDF is highly recommended. Order it now at Amazon.com. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so their work becomes easier too.
Did you like the elaborate content or do you prefer a more concise review? Did the contained content from the book show up in your board exam? Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using the book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you.