|Book name||Clinical Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple 6th Edition|
Living up to its title, Clinical Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple 6th Edition PDF is concise and highly interesting. It covers all topics which you need to cover for your board exams, in the briefest manner possible. The book’s engaging images add humor to an otherwise boring clinical routine. Featuring are mnemonics, full-color illustrations, summary charts, and many more learning aids. Clinical Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple 6th Edition PDF effectively covers microbes such as Bacteria, Viruses, Fungi, and Parasites, which are frequently asked in exams and also frequently encountered in medicine.
Table of Contents
PART 1. BACTERIA
1. Bacterial Taxonomy
2. Cell Structures, Virulence Factors, and Toxins
3. Bacterial Genetics (Sex)
6. Bacillus and Clostridium (Spore-Forming Rods)
7. Corynebacterium and Listeria (Non-Spore-Forming Rods)
9. The Enterics
10. Haemophilus, Bordetella, and Legionella
11. Yersinia, Francisella, Brucella, and Pasteurella
12. Chlamydia, Rickettsia, and Friends
BACTERIA WITHOUT CELL WALLS
16. Penicillin Family Antibiotics
17. Anti-ribosomal Antibiotics
18. Anti-Tb and Anti-leprosy Antibiotics
19. Miscellaneous Antibiotics
PART 2. FUNGI
20. The Fungi
21. Anti-fungal Medications
PART 3. VIRUSES
22. Viral Replication and Taxonomy
23. Orthomyxo and Paramyxoviridae
24. Hepatitis Viridae
25. Retroviridae, HIV, and AIDS
27. Rest of the DNA Viruses
28. Rest of the RNA Viruses
29. Anti-viral Medications
PART 4. PARASITES
- Up to date, brief, and high yield text covering all aspects of the Microbiology coursework.
- Full-color, engaging illustrations make studying less boring.
- Diagnosis and treatment of underlying diseases.
- Funny mnemonics make memorization much easier.
- Concept charts for quicker learning.
- Summary tables at the end of the chapter are a life-saver.
‘This is a perfect book if you’re studying for Step 1. The authors do an amazing job of breaking down the material into manageable, understandable concepts and, on top of that, provide the reader with fantastic mnemonics on how to memorize the material. I did very well on Step 1 and I think this book has helped me a great deal with achieving the high score. Highly recommend’
For all medical students of first and second years and candidates of the USMLE Step 1 exam, we highly recommend Clinical Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple 6th Edition PDF. Order it now at Amazon.com. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so their work becomes easier too.
Did the book help you ace the exam? Or were there questions on the exam that the book did not cover efficiently? Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using the book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you.