Pages 576 pages
ISBN ISBN-13: 978-0071761727
Book name Case Files Internal Medicine
Author: Eugene C. Toy, MD
All your needs of practice in Internal Medicine courses and board exams have been fulfilled by Case Files Internal Medicine PDF. The book opens with a guide on the application of basic sciences in the clinical field; an essential tool to solve any case as a medical professional. Featured are 60 high yield cases to sharpen clinical skills of students and exam-takers. The in-depth discussion of answers has proved to be a strong learning tool along with the key points which refresh the basic biochemistry knowledge. Test takers of the Shelf exam have vouched for high yield content of the book.
Table of Contents
Section I: How to Approach Clinical Problems;
Part 1. Approach to the Patient;
Part 2. Approach to Clinical Problem Solving;
Part 3. Approach to Reading;
Section II: Clinical Cases;
Section III: Listing of Cases.
- A concise guide to the incorporation of basic sciences into clinical scenarios.
- 60 high yield cases accompanied by USMLE-type questions.
- Pearls of Internal Medicine summarize key points.
You May also interested in it
- Harriet line handbook 21st edition PDF
- The patient’s history on an evidence-based approach to differential diagnosis PDF
- Practical radiology a symptom-based approach PDF
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology Eleventh Edition PDF
- Pediatric primary care 6th edition PDF
- Katzung Pharmacology 13th Edition PDF
- Katzung Pharmacology 14th Edition PDF
- Basic and clinical pharmacology PDF
- Advanced practice nursing procedures 1st edition PDF
- The Sanford guide to antimicrobial therapy 2018 PDF
- Infectious diseases a clinical short course 3e PDF
‘This is a great way to work through all the key concepts for internal medicine. It doesn’t have every detail you need but, for me, it has plenty and I’m more likely to remember the things I do know when they are presented in case format.’
‘A nice read. Good review of many of the main subjects in internal medicine. Obviously not meant to be only resource, but good to use on side. Can read through pretty quick and the quick points at end are gold.’
‘Used this book to help get my head in the game for NPLEX 2. High recommend. Great cases, and love the explanations.’
‘I love how the chapters and cases are structured. It matches the pattern of how I learn the best. The cases are relevant and the plans are evidence based. I want more!’
If you are a student appearing the Internal Medicine Shelf exam or doing a clerkship in the field, Case Files Internal Medicine PDF is a must have for practice. Order it now at Amazon.com. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so their work becomes easier too.
Did the book help you ace the exam? Or were there questions on the exam that the book did not cover efficiently? Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using the book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you.