|Author:||Eugene C. Toy, MD|
Case practice for students of family medicine has become easier by Case files family medicine third edition (LANGE case files) 3rd edition Pdf. Includes sixty high-yield cases accompanied by a detailed explanation. The questions accompanying each case appear frequently in board exams. Also found are highly useful clinical correlates for easy application to practical medicine. Provides quick revision by giving key points on family medicine.
You May also interested in it !
- sketchy medical 2017(microbiology + pharmacology + pathology) pdf
- Pocket Medicine 6th edition pdf
- First Aid USMLE Step 2 CS PDF
- Master the Boards Step 3 PDF
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018, 28th Edition pdf
- MKSAP (R) 17 print box set 17th edition PDF
- Robbins &Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease 9th edition pdf
- Essential Clinical Anatomy 5th Edition Kindle Edition Pdf
Section I: How to Approach Clinical Problems
Part 1: Approach to the Patient
Part 2: Approach to Clinical Problem Solving
Part 3: Approach to Reading
Section II: Clinical Cases
Sixty Cases Scenarios
Section III: Listing of Cases
Listing by Case Number
Listing by Disorder (Alphabetical)
- Sixty high-yield cases.
- Key points for quick revision of clinical medicine.
- High-yield questions proceeding clinical cases.
- Definitions of important terms.
If you are a student appearing in a family medicine board exam, Case files family medicine third edition (LANGE case files) 3rd edition Pdf is a must have for practice. Order it now at Amazon.com. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so their work becomes easier too.
Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using the book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you.