|Book name||Case files Family Medicine 4th Edition 4th Edition|
|Author:||Eugene C. Toy, MD
Donald A. Briscoe, MD
Bruce S. Britton, MD
Joel John Heidelbaugh, MD, FAAFP, FACG
Case files Family Medicine 4th Edition 4th Edition PDF incorporates the most up to date cases for test takers of board exams in the field of family medicine. With 60 high yield cases, the book ensures no topic is left unpracticed. These range from Male Health Maintenance and prenatal care to tobacco use and electrolyte disorders, to name a few.
After working with its USMLE-type questions and elaborate answers, the student feels ready to face any questions the boards may prepare.
Read this Book also: Case Files: Biochemistry 2nd Edition PDF
Table of Contents
- Adult Male Health Maintenance
2. Dyspnea (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
3. Joint Pain
4. Prenatal Care
5. Well-Child Care
6. Allergic Disorders
7. Tobacco Use
8. Medical Ethics
9. Geriatric Anemia
10. Acute Diarrhea
11. Health Maintenance in Adult Female
12. Musculoskeletal Injuries
13. Skin Lesions
15. Thyroid disorders
16. Labor and Delivery
17. Electrolyte Disorders
18. Geriatric Health Maintenance
19. Upper Respiratory Infections
20. Chest Pain
21. Chronic Kidney Disease
23. Lower Gastrointestinal Bleeding
25. Major Depression
26. Postpartum Care
27. Congestive Heart Failure
28. Family Planning-Contraceptives
29. Adolescent Health Maintenance
31. Abdominal Pain and Vomiting in a Child
34. Migraine Headache
36. Family Violence
37. Limping in Children
38. Postoperative Fever
39. Acute Causes of Wheezing and Stridor in Children
40. Irritable Bowel Syndrome
41. Substance Abuse
43. Sting and Bite Injuries
44. Cerebrovascular Accident/Transient Ischemic Attack
45. HIV, AIDS, and Other Sexually Transmitted Infections
47. Dyspepsia and Peptic Ulcer Disease
48. Fever and Rash
49. Breast Diseases
50. Menstrual Cycle Irregularity
51. Diabetes Mellitus
52. Adverse Drug Reactions and Interactions
53. Acute Low Back Pain
54. Developmental Disorders
55. Movement Disorders
56. Wheezing and Asthma
57. Obstructive Sleep Apnea
59. Chronic Pain Management
60. Lower Extremity Edema
- A guide to the approach of clinical cases.
- Sixty high-yield cases.
- USMLE-type questions with comprehensive answers.
- Key points for quick revision of clinical medicine.
- High-yield questions proceeding clinical cases.
If you are a student appearing in a family medicine board exam, Case files family medicine 4th Edition 4th Edition PDF is a must have for practice. Order it now at Amazon.com. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so their work becomes easier too.
Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using the book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you.