|Book name||Case files cardiology|
|Publisher||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 1 edition (November 22, 2014)|
|Author:||Eugene C. Toy (Houston, TX) Michael D. Faulx|
Real cases based books are very essential for the medical students. With the help of such books, students not only upgrade their knowledge but also get themselves ready for different types of situations. Case files cardiology 1st edition PDF is a book in which you will find plenty of case files related to the issue of cardiology. Following is the book description, let’s explore about it.
You May also interested in it !
- sketchy medical 2017(microbiology + pharmacology + pathology) pdf
- Pocket Medicine 6th edition pdf
- First Aid USMLE Step 2 CS PDF
- Master the Boards Step 3 PDF
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018, 28th Edition pdf
- Rapid review pathology with student consult online access, 4e 4th edition pdf
- Step-up to USMLE step 2 CK fourth edition pdf
- EKG Plain and Simple 4th Edition Pdf
- First Aid for the Basic Sciences: Organ systems, Third Edition (First Aid Series) 3rd Edition, Kindle Edition PDF
- Kaplan Medical USMLE Step 1 Qbook (Kaplan USMLE) 5th Edition PDF
- Master the board USMLE step 2 CK fourth edition pdf
- USMLE Step 1 Lecture notes 2018 7-book set (Kaplan test prep) 1st edition pdf
- Readers can enhance their skills with the help of informative and real cases based reviews of this book.
- More than 30 cases are added in this book. With the help of this example, patient care would be easier to understand and do.
- After going through these clinical cases one would be enough experienced that he could do cardiac care in a very better and professional way.
- In each case, key concepts have been added for the discussion. By this the learning would be very easy.
- Board style questions are added in every case. With the help of those question, a good preparation can be done for board exams.
- Clinical pearls are there in Case of files cardiology 1st edition PDF with master key concepts.
- The content is written in such a way that you will learn and understand rather than just memorizing.
- The content has been divided into two sections. In section l there are 3 parts related to cardiovascular desires.
- In section ll, there are thirty cases altogether. They are divided into 6 portions (5 cases in each portion).
- The specific title has been given to each portion. All five cases are related to that given specific title.
Table of contents
Section I: How to Approach the Cardiology Patient
Part 1. Cardiovascular History and Physical Examination
Part 2. Approach to the Electrocardiogram (ECG)
Part 3. Cardiovascular Providers and Procedures
Section II: Clinical Cases
Thirty Case Scenarios
Cases 1-5. Coronary and Vascular Diseases
Cases 6-10. Structural Heart Diseases
Cases 11-15. Rhythm Disorders
Cases 16-20. Pump Disorders
Cases 21-25. Consults and Complaints
Cases 26-30. Other Cardiac Diseases
Eugene C. Toy (Houston, TX) Michael D. Faulx are the authors of this wonderful book
In Case of files cardiology, 1st edition PDF is a book which is highly recommended for the students who are willing to learn about real cases related to cardiovascular disease. We are sure that after reading the above content you eagerly want to buy this wonderful book.
Feel free to order from Amazon. They always give good price deals and deliver to your doorsteps. Also, share this informative article with your friends and fellows who are looking up for such reality-based books.