|Author:||Lisa A. Urry, Noel Meyers, Michael L. Cain, Steven A. Wasserman, Peter V. Minorsky, Jane B. Reece|
Do you wish to learn advanced biology from a package that provides interactive text, innovative illustrations, and a state-of-the-art assessment tool? Then Campbell Biology 11th edition pdf is a must read. It provides in- depth knowledge and concept building of the fundamentals of biology as well as the latest discoveries in the field. These include intriguing topics such as evolutionary biology, gene editing through CRISPR system, hybridization of humans with Neanderlands, animal anatomy and physiology, and much more. The ‘Mastering Biology’ online assessment tool gives you hands-on experience in tackling problems, provides animated videos for simpler understanding and its visual assessment will make you fall in love with biology.
Contents and their key features
- UNIT 1 THE CHEMISTRY OF LIFE– fats, proteins, lactose intolerance and effects of cholesterol.
- UNIT 2 THE CELL-apart from the basics includes inviting content such as hypercholestrolestremia, thermophilic bacteria, and genetically modified crop.
- UNIT 3 GENETICS-abstract understanding of genes with visual assessment, latest researches on sex determination, mutations, variation and the Beadle and Tatum experiment, ncRNA, and epigenomics are the highlights among other fundamental concepts.
- UNIT 4 MECHANISMS OF EVOLUTION– visual understanding of evolution with flow diagrams as well as bridging evolution to society. Mind intriguing evolutionary stories such as of moths and whale bones are highly enjoyable. The Hardy Weinberg equilibrium is a key feature.
- UNIT 5 THE EVOLUTIONARY HISTORY OF BIOLOGICAL DIVERSITY– thought- provoking and detailed array of phylogenetics dominate the unit. CRISPR-Cas system is newly added concept. Focus on interpretation of data has been a priority.
- UNIT 6 PLANT FORM AND FUNCTION-plant structure, composition, functions, and mechanisms are key features. Flower structure is beautifully explained. New is the focus on secondary and primary growth.
- UNIT 7 ANIMAL FORM AND FUNCTION-features of anatomy and physiological processes has been key. Cardiovascular and lymphatic systems are among other details topics. Intriguing content includes phenomena of thirst, movement of kangaroos, antiviral defense, and magnetoreception.
- UNIT 8 ECOLOGY-vast content on population growth, the relation of ecology to evolution. The unit has many interactive and connective questions for students to keep up with the knowledge. Climate change, greenhouse effect, and levels of biological organization are key features.
You May Also interested !
- First aid USMLE step 1 2017 pdf
- Essential Cell Biology 4th edition pdf
- Campbell biology 10th edition pdf
- Harrison’s principle of internal medicines 19th edition pdf
- sketchy medical 2017(microbiology + pharmacology + pathology) pdf
- Concrete and thought- provoking text that builds abstract concepts
- What if? Questions allow the reader’s concepts to be tested
- Build of strong concepts by Make Connection Questions which link previous topics to the new.
- Chapter Summary gives a quick review of learned concepts.
- Visual assessment questions help in building a clear picture in the reader’s mind.
- Scientific Skills experiments allow the reader to interpret data, apply experimental designs and use different techniques to biological features.
- A vast variety of visualizations and figures.
Convinced that Campbell Biology 11th edition pdf is the perfect textbook for you? Then order now. Share this guide with your colleagues so that their biology learning may too become easier.
Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed the book, by commenting below. Happy learning!