- Campbell biology 10th edition has included the latest researches that have been done by various scientists. Various societies and associations regarding various field sub fields of Biology has been provided there particular and interesting researches in this book. The American association of Biology and its sub fields has provided data regarding various aspects of life. it includes data from the beginning of cell organelles till the fetus development. This new edition includes some updated chapters and topics that will be explained below. As the science progress, some new concept has been come in front of us. it includes various diseases like cold agglutinin disease. This is a famous book that has been studied worldwide. This book provides the knowledge as well as the dimensions of diagnosing various diseases. The morphology, anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, paleontology, pathology and other subjects that has been the standard course of medical field, all the basic knowledge of these subjects has been beautifully explained in this book. For a better concept and knowledge this book is very much essential. Because it covers all the basic ideas and concepts. When a student has basic concepts of biology, then he or she can understand the complex concepts very much easily. In comparison to other biology books, Campbell biology 10 Edition is one of the best and recommended book to be studied. Download this book as Campbell biology 10th edition pdf free download Or campbell biology 10th edition online. Authors of this book have published a number of articles internationally. The peculiar feature of this book is that the articles that have rancked as class A articles has been added in this book. the upcoming editions will have more researches regarding scientific knowledge.
CHAPTER AND THEIR AMAZING FEATURES:
- Unit 1: The Chemistry Of Life:
- This chapter includes the basic chemistry of life, start from the atom and molecules till the organ system and beginning of new life. How different chemical substances involve and affect the physiology of living body, there chemical structures and their receptor binding and ultimately the ultimate effect. What could be the affect of different cytokines, leukotriene and bradykinins and other meaditors that have been released after degrannulation of MAST cell. How normal homeostatic has been developed in the body and how chemicals are controlling voluntary and involuntary actions.
- Unit 2 :The Cell
- This chapter includes everything about cell and its organelles. The function of different organelles and their interconnection among different sub types. For example the relationship of rib nucleotide proteins and the membrane of smooth endoplasmic reticulum. How message is conveyed from nucleus to various organelles to maintain the homeostasis of the cell and tissues. How drugs and other natural ligands tends to enter the cell and how they produce the ultimate effect. For example if lisuride has been taken, then how it will reached to the brain cell and how it perform its function. So from the intake of food till the metabolites excreted from the body has been explained in this book.
- Unit 3 : The Genetics
- Genetics is a very important branch of Biology. This unit covers all the basics of genetics as well as the complex concepts of it. For example how the eye color of the baby matches and different to the parents. Hair color, height, shapes everything else that resembles. How genetic diseases get transferred from parents to their offspring’s. How fraternal and identical twins are made in the uterus of mother. How molecular scissors cut he gene sequence of a particular etc what are the trend of genetic diseases and how they occur, what are the parameter and what could be the possible solution of these diseases, everything has been greatly explained in this book. For example a disease that is autoimmune in nature, Multiple sclerosis, it damages the neurons and other parts of the body. How this disease occurs, what are the actual sequence that has been mutated and how this disease can be controlled either through Gene therapy or medicine like beta interferons.
- Unit 4: Mechanism of evolution:
- This is a interesting chapter that explains different theories and concept regarding the concept of evolution like Darwin theory. And interesting facts about evolution. It states briefly that the organ that is not in use get reduce with the passage of time. Girrafe neck mystery, cat and tiger evolution and everything relating to evolution has been extensively explained in this chapter with awesome examples.
- Unit 5: The Evolutionary History Of Biological Diversity
- CRIPSR- Cas is a type of system that has been beautifully explained in this chapter, along with examples. In this book Campbell biology 10th edition Pdf, there are new features of this concept. And new updated and authentic knowledge has been added with meta analysis. It helps the students to understand the updating researches and have new concepts about natures. Unlike this book, very few other books covers this topic. So it is highly recommended book by Dr Faran Ali Tariq (Rph).
- Unit 6: Plant Form And Functions
- An interesting chapter covering all the information about the plants its structure, subtypes ,organs, organelles, microstructure, its functions, storage bodies, vacoules, microscopic resolution, brophytes, gametophytes, tall plants, short heighted plants, plants with different colors, plants as fossils, relationships among plants and other fungal species, humans and the environments. This is a special chapter along with updated version, covering new aspects and modern mechanisms occurring with in plants. In this book the impact of plantation and environment has been greatly explained beautifully. This book is also available as “Campbell biology 10th edition ebook”
- Unit 7:Animal form and functions
- A very very interesting chapter, and expressed in a very peculiar manner. In this chapter, it has been explained that starting from microbes till the gaint animals. There anatomy, physiology, pathology, biochemistry, paleentology, morphology, and cytology. How life of animal gets started, it includes the beautiful aspects about the structural and functional parameters of animals and the relationship of animals with other animals and the impact on environment. For example what was the purpose of being creation of different animals? Like if there were no owls, then the mouse and mosse kill and disrupt the precious fields. Because owl sees at night and kill the harmful animals that try to eat the beneficial fields. The anatomical location, of different organs, different diseases related to particular organs has been explained in easy wording. Different expert biologist, botanist, zoologist has recommended this book to be studied in different collages and school for efficient concept of biology. Basically the concept of zoology has been describe here. This is an ocean of knowledge for the student who want to study and do research.
- Unit 8: Evolution:
- In, biology, evolution is the variation in the characteristics of a species over several generations and depends on the process of natural selection. It occurs over and over time. So we can say that it is a chronic process and do not happen so rapidly. So this chapter describes the concept of evolution, different examples of it and the mechanism that how the evolution takes place. What are the different theories that co-opt various the concept of evolution? So this is a recommended book to be studied.
This book is available as Campbell biology 10th edition pdf free And .Campbell biology 10th edition Ebook PDF