|Book name||BRS Behavioral Science (Board Review Series) Seventh Edition|
In search of a book that contains all of the medical school’s behavioral science coursework in a concise manner? BRS Behavioral Science (Board Review Series) Seventh Edition PDF is the world’s favorite. The book covers a vast variety of topics including Human development, Clinical Assessment of Intelligence, Psychotic disorders, and many more. It also features 700 USMLE-type questions which aim to clinically assess the application of gained knowledge.
Table of Contents
- The Beginning of Life: Pregnancy Through Preschool . . . 1
- School Age, Adolescence, Special Issues of Development, and Adulthood . . . 12
- Aging, Death, and Bereavement . . . 21
- Genetics, Anatomy, and Biochemistry of Behavior . . . 29
- Biological Assessment of Patients with Psychiatric Symptoms . . . 40
- Psychoanalytic Theory . . . 47
- Learning Theory . . . 55
- Clinical Assessment of Intelligence, Personality, and Achievement . . . 64
- Substance Abuse . . . 73
- Normal Sleep and Sleep Disorders . . . 86
- Schizophrenia and Other Psychotic Disorders . . . 98
- Mood Disorders . . . 108
- Anxiety, Somatoform and Factitious Disorders, and Malingering . . . 119
- Other Psychiatric Disorders . . . 130
- Psychiatric Disorders in Children . . . 142
- Biologic Therapies: Psychopharmacology and Electroconvulsive Therapy . . . 149
- Psychological Therapies . . . 162
- The Family, Culture, and Illness . . . 170
- Sexuality . . . 179
- Aggression and Abuse . . . 192
- The Physician-Patient Relationship . . . 202
- Psychosomatic Medicine . . . 213
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Medicine . . . 219
- Health Care in the United States . . . 233
- Epidemiology . . . 244
- Statistical Analyses . . . 256
Comprehensive Examination . . . 264
Index . . . 287
You May also interested in it !
- sketchy medical 2017(microbiology + pharmacology + pathology) pdf
- Pocket Medicine 6th edition pdf
- First Aid USMLE Step 2 CS PDF
- Master the Boards Step 3 PDF
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018, 28th Edition pdf
- Rapid review pathology with student consult online access, 4e 4th edition pdf
- Step-up to USMLE step 2 CK fourth edition pdf
- OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY CORRELATIONS AND CLINICAL SCENARIOS 1ST EDITION PDF
- DEJA REVIEW BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE, SECOND EDITION 2ND EDITION, KINDLE EDITION PDF
- DEJA REVIEW BIOCHEMISTRY, SECOND EDITION 2ND EDITION PDF
- DEJA REVIEW FAMILY MEDICINE, 2ND EDITION PDF
- PATHOLOGY 2ND EDITION (DEJA REVIEW) 2ND EDITION PDF
- PEDIATRICS CORRELATIONS AND CLINICAL SCENARIOS 1ST EDITION PDF
- CAMPBELL BIOLOGY (9TH EDITION) 9TH EDITION PDF
- DEJA REVIEW MICROBIOLOGY AND IMMUNOLOGY, SECOND EDITION 2ND EDITION PDF
- Concise text covers the entire behavioral sciences coursework of first and second years of medical school and the USMLE.
- Each chapter begins with a typical board question to give an idea of the type of questions you will be expected to answer after reading the following text.
- Bullet point format for quick easy review.
- 700 USMLE-type questions prepare you for clinical assessment.
For all candidates of USMLE exams, we highly recommend BRS Behavioral Science (Board Review Series) Seventh Edition PDF. Order it now at Amazon.com. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so their work becomes easier too.
Did the book help you ace the exam? Or was there content on the exam that the book did not cover efficiently? Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using the book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you.