|Publisher||Paramount Publishing Enterprise (April 1, 2016)|
Looking for an introductory guide that teaches you how to clinically assess a patient from history taking to diagnosis? Then bedside techniques methods of clinical examination is the book for you. The book builds basic concepts of taking the history from the patient. It further explains the techniques of physical examination in several systems of the body. These include the CVS, Respiratory, and nervous, among others.
You May also interested in it !
- sketchy medical 2017(microbiology + pharmacology + pathology) pdf
- Pocket Medicine 6th edition pdf
- First Aid USMLE Step 2 CS PDF
- Master the Boards Step 3 PDF
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018, 28th Edition pdf
- Rapid review pathology with student consult online access, 4e 4th edition pdf
- Step-up to USMLE step 2 CK fourth edition pdf
- High-Yield TM Neuroanatomy (High Yield series) Fourth Edition PD
- Pathophysiology of disease: An introduction to clinical medicine 7/e (Lange medical books) 7th edition PDF
- Basic immunology: functions and disorders of the immune system 4th edition pdf
Table of Contents
|• History Taking and Physical Examination|
|• Cardiovascular System|
|• Respiratory System|
|• Alimentary and Genito-Urinary System|
|• Nervous System|
|• Pediatric Clinical Examination|
|• How to Present a Case
· Concise and accurate text.
· Full-color images enabling visual understanding of techniques.
· Tabulated text for quick review.
If you are a medical student, resident, consultant, or nurse, bedside techniques methods of clinical examination is a must read. Order it now at Amazon.com. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so their work becomes easier too.
Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using the book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you.