|ISBN||• ISBN-10: 146989341X
• ISBN-13: 978-1469893419
|Book name||Bates guide to physical examination and history taking|
|Publisher||LWW; Twelfth, North American edition (September 9, 2016)|
|Author:||Lynn S. Bickley MD FACP|
The book content is based on firm clinical evidence. Step by step guide has been provided about clinical assistance, examining, application of clinical reasoning and decision making. The content Bates Guide to Physical Examination and History taking Ebook is fully upgraded, in containers step by step techniques which are necessary to learn. Let’s explore the key features. Book description and content table of this book.
- The key points are highlighted between the content to draw your attention. If I say that these points are clinical pearls so it won’t be wrong.
- Text boxes are here to summarize important information. It will definitely help you for long retention and quick learning.
- For text supporting, many new and upgraded photographs are there. They are also numbered so that you can identify and refer easily.
- Revised and upgraded chapters related to skin, hair, and nails are included along with related images for better assessing about different abnormalities and problems.
- Chapter related to mental health and behavior in revised version has been included too.
- Reviewed information related to obesity, cardiovascular disease, and nutrition counseling is included in bates guide to physical examination and history taking ebook.
- Latest guidance about the screening of breast cancer, Papanicolaou smears, colon cancer, stroke risk factors and much more is included.
- Content related to new life cycle is also included such as weight gain in pregnancy, child development and cardiovascular health promotion, intimate partner violence and many other adult information is included. Such as immunizations, including frailty, cognitive decline and dementia screening, cancer screening, and a new algorithm for falls prevention.
You May also interested in it
- Harriet line handbook 21st edition PDF
- The patient’s history on an evidence-based approach to differential diagnosis PDF
- Practical radiology a symptom-based approach PDF
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology Eleventh Edition PDF
- Pediatric primary care 6th edition PDF
- Katzung Pharmacology 13th Edition PDF
- Katzung Pharmacology 14th Edition PDF
- Basic and clinical pharmacology PDF
- Advanced practice nursing procedures 1st edition PDF
- The Sanford guide to antimicrobial therapy 2018 PDF
- Infectious diseases a clinical short course 3e PDF
Foundations of Health Assessment
- CHAPTER 1
- Foundations for Clinical Proficiency
- CHAPTER 2
- Evaluating Clinical Evidence
- CHAPTER 3
- Interviewing and the Health History
- UNIT 2
- Regional Examinations
- CHAPTER 4
- Beginning the Physical Examination: General Survey, Vital Signs, and Pain
- CHAPTER 5
- Behavior and Mental Status
- CHAPTER 6
- The Skin, Hair, and Nails
- CHAPTER 7
- The Head and Neck
- CHAPTER 8
- The Thorax and Lungs
- CHAPTER 9
- The Cardiovascular System
- CHAPTER 10
- The Breasts and Axillae
- CHAPTER 11
- The Abdomen
- CHAPTER 12
- The Peripheral Vascular System
- CHAPTER 13
- Male Genitalia and Hernias
- CHAPTER 14
- Female Genitalia
- CHAPTER 15
- The Anus, Rectum, and Prostate
- CHAPTER 16
- The Musculoskeletal System
- CHAPTER 17
- The Nervous System
- UNIT 3
- Special Populations
- CHAPTER 18
- Assessing Children: Infancy Through Adolescence
- CHAPTER 19
- The Pregnant Woman
- CHAPTER 20
The Older Adult
This book is full of information for the people related to the medical field. Buy Bates Guide to Physical Examination and History taking Ebook from Amazon at best prices and good quality. Share this useful information with your friends and follows so that they will also take benefit out of such an informative book.