|Book name||Abnormal Child Psychology 6th edition|
|Author:||Eric J. Mash
David A Wolfe
It’s rich and engaging text has allowed Abnormal Child Psychology 6th edition PDF to attract readers from across the globe. Interestingly, the book caters to medical and non-medical professions alike. The book starts with a rich description of normal and abnormal behaviors in children and adolescents, in the past and in the modern era.
In the heart of the book lie fascinating theories, psychological attributions, and progressive legislation. Abnormal Child Psychology 6th edition PDF then begins to unveil the psychopathological aspects of child behavior. The disorders mentioned come with detailed cases and personal accounts allowing for a practical understanding. These cases are accompanied by a guide on assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of the disorder in question. The disorders are characterized by neurogenerative, emotional and behavioral, and physical and mental health.
Table of Contents
Part 1: UNDERSTANDING ABNORMAL CHILD PSYCHOLOGY.
1. Introduction to Normal and Abnormal Behavior in Children and Adolescents.
2. Theories and Causes.
4. Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
Part 2: NEURODEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS.
5. Intellectual Disability (Intellectual Developmental Disorder).
6. Autism Spectrum Disorder and Childhood-Onset Schizophrenia.
7. Communication and Learning Disorders.
8. Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Part 3: BEHAVIORAL AND EMOTIONAL DISORDERS.
9. Conduct Problems.
10. Depressive and Bipolar Disorders.
11. Anxiety and Obsessive–Compulsive Disorders.
12. Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders.
Part 4: PROBLEMS RELATED TO PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH.
13. Health-Related and Substance-Use Disorders.
14. Feeding and Eating Disorders.
You May Also interested in it!
- Comprehensive text containing the history and the latest advancements in the field of Child Psychology
- Full-color state-of-the-art images, drawings, and illustrations.
- Clinical cases accompanied by assessment, diagnosis, and treatment.
- The DSM-5 format for the organization of disorders.
- ‘Closer Look Boxes’ provide a more complex understanding of the topic at hand.
- Content tables provide feasible understanding
For all medical students and graduate students pursuing psychology, we highly recommend Abnormal Child Psychology 6th edition PDF. Order it now at Amazon.com. You may also share this guide with your colleagues so their work becomes easier too.
Did the book help you build a thorough understanding in the field of Abnormal Child Psychology? Or were there key concepts that the book did not cover efficiently? Your feedback makes us grow so please let us know if you enjoyed using the book, by commenting below. We always look forward to hearing from you.